08: Principles – The 6 P’s of Highly Productive People (Part 2)
In this episode, I start with ‘Principles’- the first of the 6 P’s, in The 6 P’s of Highly Productive People.
Leaders need to know what they stand for and will also benefit if they have chosen a guiding set of Principles to help navigate through challenging times.
- The distinction between Values and Principles.
- The two different types of Principles that you need to select from.
- The examples of choosing your principles upfront.
- The potential consequences of not having a set of guiding principles.
- Download a FREE ‘Guide to Principles’ Click here
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith
- Episode 02: Feedback: The Gift of Collaborative Feedback with Chris Chin