06: Are You Ready for the Journey?
David Mudrick has been a keen entrepreneur since his teenage years, but detoured to become a qualified Civil Engineer working for the Federal Government for many years. Finally following his passion, he started his own business which hit the 500 Inc list.
In this episode, I interview David as he shares his entrepreneurial journey. He shares the challenges he faced to reach the success he was looking for, and the complexity that came with the success.
As an Entrepreneur, you need to ask yourself: Are You Ready for the Journey?
- If your idea isn’t working, be open to getting other people’s
- Because you are making sales, doesn’t mean you are making money!
- There is more to life than business
- David’s Podcast:
Evolution Network here: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/evolution-network/id1472654543
- David’s Business: Laser Gifts Website: lasergifts.com
- Leadership for Startups: Website
- 12 Essential Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs